Born 3 years ago, Cubyn is the leader in Europe on First mile logistics, for e-merchants and brick & mortar stores which expand online.
We collect items on-demand within 2h, perform fulfillment & ship parcels, offering to our customers an Amazon-like logistics chain without constraints. We allow them to focus on their core business - marketing & selling. In 2016 & 2017, Cubyn grows 300% YoY and consolidates its leading position on first mile logistics in Europe.
Our mission is to build the largest European on-demand logistics network. At Cubyn we believe in disruptive thinking, long-term vision, humility and operational excellence.
- In July 2017, we secured a 7 Mn$ A-series fundraising to expand our operation in major European cities ›› Les Echos
- In 2016, we shipped 200k parcels from 200+ active customers in Paris. ›› Frenchweb
What you will do
Along with our Product Manager, you will be defining the whole Cubyn User Experience which is spread on a wide range of business units and applications
- Customers: make Cubyn the best solution for e-merchants needing a shipping solution
- Courriers: provide great geo applications for all our courriers and dispatchers
- Warehouses: empower our fulfilment operators with highly efficient apps and tools
You will be part of our tech team, working closely with a Product Manager and will be very close to our developers.
Design sprints will be articulated around three main phases :
- 1. Ideating new projects
- you won't hesitate to challenge the current status quo
- … and work with our PM on defining coherent projects
- … by creating low fidelity mockups
- 2. Design new features / products:
- once selected on our roadmap, you will be able to start designing specs
- … by interviewing your users (being either customers or Cubyn staff)
- … and work on high fidelity mockups
- 3. Implementing projects:
- once started, you will give all required guidance to our front-end developers
- 5. Building global UX guidelines:
- work closely with UI designers to build the best UI / UX framework used by every feature we ship
What we’re looking for
A designer in love with scalable and efficient UX
- You have 2+ years of experience as a UX designer in a startup
- You have worked on SAAS products before, preferably on B2B solutions
- You must be humble on your work and love to be challenged on your ideas
- Perfect UX skills and fluency in major UX solutions (InVision, Sketch, …)
Why you should meet us
User Experience at Cubyn goes way beyond pixels. Designing for warehouse products will digging other user interfaces to provide the most efficient "User Experience". At the most basic level: sounds, color lights, barcode scanners. But it could go way further!
If you are interested please your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (feel free to include your linkedin / portfolio urls)