Born 3 years ago, Cubyn is the leader in Europe on First mile logistics, for e-merchants and brick & mortar stores which expand online.
We collect items on-demand within 2h, perform fulfillment & ship parcels, offering to our customers an Amazon-like logistics chain without constraints. We allow them to focus on their core business - marketing & selling. In 2016 & 2017, Cubyn grows 300% YoY and consolidates its leading position on first mile logistics in Europe.
Our mission is to build the largest European on-demand logistics network. At Cubyn we believe in disruptive thinking, long-term vision, humility and operational excellence.
- In July 2017, we secured a 7 Mn$ A-series fundraising to expand our operation in major European cities >> Article les echos
- In 2016, we shipped 200k parcels from 200+ active customers in Paris. >> Article Frenchweb
What you will do
What’s the most exciting for a front developer at Cubyn is the large variety of applications you will be able to work on:
- Customer apps (web and mobile)
- Fleet apps (mobile)
- Warehouse apps (web, raspberry and desktop)
Our mindset in the tech team is to consider every one (our shippers, our pickers, our packers, our staff…) to be a customer and provide them the best experience possible.
That is why we are looking for an all-star front-end engineer to lead the complete rewriting of some of these apps that are stuck in Angular 1.x to VueJS.
This will involve:
- Working closely with our product managers and designers to define the new Cubyn User Experience
- Restarting a project from scratch, with the highest quality standards
- Leading one of our most ambitious projects up to date!
Other common assignments:
- Defining the best practices for all front-end development at Cubyn
- Mentoring some junior front-end developers
- Infrastructure: 20+ microservices orchestrated with Kubernetes on AWS, Drone for CI / CD
- Backend: NodeJS ES7, MySQL, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, Mocha (> 85% of unit test coverage), etc.
- Hardware: Node Webkit and Raspberry Pi
- Frontend: Angular 1.x, Ionic, Gulp, LESS, etc.
What we’re looking for
A modest yet passionate developer, always eager to learn and happy to share with everybody in the team
- 3+ years of experience as a front developer
- A significative experience at building a full web application with VueJS from scratch
- A good understanding of REST-APIs
- A good common knowledge of all frameworks around
Nice to haves
- Some experience with Angular 1.x
- Some knowledge in analytics trackers
- 2000€ package to select your own hardware
- Fullstack babyfoot, darts and Go
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (feel free to include your linkedin / github profiles)