Born 3 years ago, Cubyn is the leader in Europe on First mile logistics, for e-merchants and brick & mortar stores which expand online. Our mission is simple : allowing any e-merchant to access best in class logistics solutions.
We collect items on-demand within 2h, perform fulfilment & ship parcels, offering to our customers an Amazon-like logistics chain without constraints. We allow them to focus on their core business - marketing and selling.
In 2016 & 2017, Cubyn grows 300% YoY and consolidates its leading position on first mile logistics in Europe. We are now looking for ultra motivated candidates to join our team and participate to the adventure.
- 2017 : A-series fundraising of 7 Mn$ with DN Capital, Partech & 360 to expand our operation in major European cities
- 2016 : 300% annual growth
- 2015 : Product launch then seed fundraising of 1.5 Mn$ with Partech & 360
Cubyn is looking for a driven Sales Ops to help scale our high-growth business. The ideal candidate loves to optimize sales performance & process.
As a problem solver and a self-starter, you will help build and improve sales workflow efficiencies, data, and metrics. You will be working highly cross-functionally with a focus on Sales, Data, and Strategy.
- Define, develop, and document operational processes, systems and reporting to improve sales performance and tracking
- Automate and improve scalable processes, tools, and dashboards to drive operational and business efficiency
- Analyze data and leverage insights to identify problems, build solutions, and track success
- Take parts in Cubyn social life, join a team of passionate talents who strive to develop themself & others in a caring yet challenging and fast moving environment.
Sharp, Curious, Daring, Hands-on, Caring
- 1-2 years of Sales Operations and/or Services Operations
- You graduated from a top tier engineering/business school or university
- Aptitude for framing business questions with data and translating business needs into processes, analyses, reports, and datasets
- Strong sales mindset, passionate about processes and efficiency
- Tech savvy, expert in Excel/GSheets and Salesforce (SQL is a plus)
- Experience driving projects from start to finish, results-driven approach
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written
- Positive “can do” attitude and growth mindset
Localisation : Paris 09e
Start-up date : ASAP
If you are interested send us your resume & motivational email at email@example.com (Subject "Sales Ops" ) or on https://www.welcometothejungle.co/companies/cubyn/jobs/sales-ops-project-manager_paris