Founded 4 years ago, Cubyn is a leading player in Europe on first mile logistics for e-merchants. Our mission is to build the largest european on-demand logistics network to help customers grow their businesses and expand rapidly. Since 2016, Cubyn has grown by 300% YoY
We collect items on-demand within 2h, perform packing fulfillment & shipping of parcels. By, offering a seamless logistics experience, we allow our clients to focus on their core business.
At Cubyn we believe in ambition, impact, effort, disruptive thinking, long-term vision, teamwork, humility and operational excellence - and our team is our greatest asset. We are looking to double the size of the team by the end of this year
- We secured a $7m series-A funding to expand our operations in major european cities.
- Last year we shipped +200K parcels from 200+ active customers in Paris
- Some of our clients include Rakuten, Backmarket, KissKissBankBank, Dior, Doctolib, Tealer and many more!
What Would Be Your Role?
As Legal Counsel your mission will be the following
- Assist the management team on corporate law matters
- Provide legal support in drafting and negotiating contracts
- Coordinate with external law firms and liaise with the business
- Ensure compliance policies and procedures (HR, Data privacy, etc)
- Develop and update contract templates
- Stay up-to-date on regulatory and law changes
Who Are We Looking For?
- You own a Master degree in Law (eg Business law)
- You have obtained a relevant experience of minimum 2 years as Company Lawyer or in a Law Firm
- You are fluent in French and English
- You are skilled in analyzing and solving complex legal issues
- You have a flexible, open and pragmatic mindset and you are fully solution oriented
Why Should You Join Cubyn?
- Have a real impact in a fast-growing startup revolutionising the logistics in Europe
- Great challenge: set-up a legal function from scratch, assist the team in launching new countries, etc.
- Competitive package
- Work with and learn from a highly motivated and inspirational team Position based in our Paris headquarters
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (feel free to include your linkedin profile)