Born 3 years ago, Cubyn is the leader in Europe on First mile logistics, for e-merchants and brick & mortar stores which expand online.
We collect items on-demand within 2h, perform fulfilment & ship parcels, offering to our customers an Amazon-like logistics chain without constraints. We allow them to focus on their core business - marketing & selling. In 2016 & 2017, Cubyn grows 300% YoY and consolidates its leading position on first mile logistics in Europe.
Our mission is to build the largest European on-demand logistics network. At Cubyn we believe in disruptive thinking, long-term vision, humility and operational excellence.
- 2017 : A-series fundraising of 7 Mn$ with DN Capital, Partech & 360 to expand our operation in major European cities
- 2016 : 300% annual growth
- 2015 : Product launch then seed fundraising of 1.5 Mn$ with Partech & 360
As a key member of the Marketing team, you will help develop and scale Cubyn in France and UK (more countries to come). Based in Paris, you'll work closely with our partners and marketing teams, a group of passionate professionals who are dedicated to making sure our products stand out. Your mission : Generate Growth.
- Responsible for strategy development, implementation, performance analysis and reporting
- Increase performance of acquisition channels (PPC, SEO, display, social, affiliates, emailing etc.)
- Demonstrate creativity to challenge the current thinking and scale up our business through optimizing processes and develop new ideas to scale traffic within the given ROI targets
- Take parts in Cubyn social life, join a team of passionate talents who strive to develop themself & others in a caring yet challenging and fast moving environment. We value disruptive ideas and the ability to make them happen.
Sharp, Curious, Daring, Hands-on, Caring
- 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing, preferably fast-growing B2B business
- You have robust analytical skills to develop strategy yet are willing to go on-the-ground to implement your ideas and make them happen
- Comfortable with Excel and web analytics packages (Google)
- Data driven, obsessed with automation and testing
- Passionate about growth and eager to learn
Localisation : Paris 10e
Start-up date : ASAP
If you are interested send us your resume & motivational email at firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject "Growth Hacker" )