Founded 4 years ago, Cubyn is a leading player in Europe on first mile logistics for e-merchants. Our mission is to build the largest european on-demand logistics network to help customers grow their businesses and expand rapidly. Since 2016, Cubyn has grown by 300% YoY
We collect items on-demand within 2h, perform packing fulfillment & shipping of parcels. By, offering a seamless logistics experience, we allow our clients to focus on their core business.
At Cubyn we believe in ambition, impact, effort, disruptive thinking, long-term vision, teamwork, humility and operational excellence - and our team is our greatest asset. We are looking to double the size of the team by the end of this year
- We secured a $7m series-A funding to expand our operations in major european cities.
- Last year we shipped +200K parcels from 200+ active customers in Paris
- Some of our clients include Rakuten, Backmarket, KissKissBankBank, Dior, Doctolib, Tealer and many more!
What Would Be Your Role?
As Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst your mission will be the following
- Analyse, validate and communicate financial results monthly to Management
- Track and explain revenue and margin performance
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
- Assist the team in investor reports
- Provide ad-hoc analysis to Management (new opportunities, commercial performance,)
Who Are We Looking For?
Sharp, Curious, Daring, Hands-on, Caring
- You graduated from a top tier business school or university
- You have +3 year in management consulting or transaction services
- You have a strong management pedigree with excellent communication skills
- You are action-oriented with ability to work under pressure
Why Should You Join Cubyn?
- Have a real impact in a fast-growing startup revolutionising the logistics in Europe
- Competitive package
- Work with and learn from a highly motivated and inspirational team
- Position based in our Paris headquarters
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com (feel free to include your linkedin profile)