Born 3 years ago, Cubyn is the leader in Europe on First mile logistics, for e-merchants and brick & mortar stores which expand online.
We collect items on-demand within 2h, perform fulfillment & ship parcels, offering to our customers an Amazon-like logistics chain without constraints. We allow them to focus on their core business - marketing & selling. In 2016 & 2017, Cubyn grows 300% YoY and consolidates its leading position on first mile logistics in Europe.
Our mission is to build the largest European on-demand logistics network. At Cubyn we believe in disruptive thinking, long-term vision, humility and operational excellence.
- In July 2017, we secured a 7 Mn$ A-series fundraising to expand our operation in major European cities
- In 2016, we shipped 200k parcels from 200+ active customers in Paris
As Fleet Operations Intern, you will be responsible for the performance and the management of the fleet (drivers and riders) and contribute to the development of Cubyn. Your missions will be :
- Dispatch the fleet in Paris and follow-up KPIs and quality of service
- Recruit and train future Drivers and Riders
- Build strong processes and tools to improve Cubyn services
- Take part of the future logistics revolution
Data-driven, Curious, Rigorous, Hands-on, Caring
- You graduated from a top tier engineering/business school or university
- You have a strong management pedigree with excellent communication skills
- You are action-oriented with ability to work under pressure
- You are willing to work with and learn from a highly motivated and inspirational team
- An experience in a start-up and/or in operations is a plus
- 4 to 6-month internship (start-up date : ASAP)
- Localisation : Paris 10e
- Competitive compensation
- Challenging and fun work environment (afterworks, baby-foot…)
Send us your resume & motivational email at email@example.com
(Subject «Fleet operations intern» ) or directly on the platform